102 Merriman Place, Pyes Pa What an Incredible Find!Tweet
Property DescriptionThis remarkable home has space and style in abundance. Reliable plaster over brick downstairs and the correct cladding system on the upper level allows you to buy with confidence.
Positioned at the end of a most desirable cul-de-sac, surrounded by quality homes, this unique property will delight and impress. The huge 785 sqm site has been beautifully landscaped. There are so many places where you can sit, relax and laze away the day in the peaceful private yard.
Or if you have energy to burn and all the toys that come with it, then the triple garaging and huge back courtyard will provide space for the boat, jet ski, kayaks or a camper.
The home itself is exciting and fresh with contemporary interior colours throughout. And the 236 sqm size means you have plenty of options to accommodate the entire family. Upstairs can be a grand retreat with a separate lounge, spa bath and walk-in wardrobe. Or if you have a full nest to cater for, then this home could be easily repurposed to have 4 spacious bedrooms.
Enjoy the Spanish style or simply paint to easily change the look completely. So many options with this incredible property.
Located next to one of Tauranga's top private schools, this is a home you have to see.
•A fantastic property •Priced to sell •Spacious rooms •Good building report •Designer garden •Views from master balcony
•Sought-after location •Garden paradise •Spa pool •Aquinas school
There are too many outstanding things to list, so you need to come and see it for yourself.
Call Katherine now to view or come to the open home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.