81 Cheyne Road, Pyes Pa Laughter, Happiness and a Huge YardTweet
- Landonline - SA59B255.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you have been looking for the ideal family home full of warmth and happiness or your next clever step up the property ladder, then you must see this exciting find in Pyes Pa.
Ideally positioned on the 668sqm section this brick beauty will steal your heart.
The roomy kitchen is a cooks delight with plenty of bench space and loads of storage and a clever design that opens to the dining room and another family living area.
There is a spacious separate lounge room, the perfect place to relax and enjoy the cooler winter nights snuggled up in front of the freestanding wood fire.
Or as the sun streams in you can throw open the large patio doors and enjoy the flat, fully established yard better known as ''the kiwi dream''. Enjoy backyard cricket with the kids or watch them safely play while you BBQ with friends and family from the sun-drenched patio. Fully fenced with established fruit trees and a healthy vegetable garden. There are even gates that allow you to park a trailer or boat.
The current owners have loved living and raising their family in this happy home.
Fantastic road appeal, positioned to capture the sun, with 3 generous bedrooms all with vast storage and the ideal backyard, this won't last long.
Call Katherine now to arrange a viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.