12 Paiawa Way, Pyes Pa Impressive Options!Tweet
- LIM Report - 12 Paiawa Way Pyes Pa.pdf
- REA - Sale & purchase agreement guide. New (2).New.pdf
Property DescriptionDesigned with the modern family in mind, this attractive 204 sqm property will impress.
With four large bedrooms this home has a remarkable design that literally opens doors to give you many exciting living options. Whether you need room for the young ones, space for teenagers or extended family and guests or want to B&B then this is a home you must see.
The kitchen is beautifully finished with a walk-in pantry, stone counter tops and two grand skylights.
The main living area is spacious, light and bright and opens up to a private courtyard where you can spend many a joyous evening relaxing, sipping wine and enjoying the company of friends and family.
The extra lounge can be separated off or opened up for the perfect entertaining space. There is even a third toilet or 'powder room' if you prefer.
The master suite is a spacious surprise, with a stylish ensuite and well-fitted walk-in wardrobe.
The home feels amazing, and is like brand new, thanks to the attention to detail of the careful owners who have adored living here. The neutral colour palette and stylish fittings combined with quality drapes add to the finish of this superb home.
If you haven't discovered Paiawa Way off Awataha Crescent you will be thrilled with this peaceful pocket of modern homes. Walking tracks are established and the children's playground is at the end of the street.
This impressive home will excite and delight, with so many extras and living possibilities. It won't last long, so contact Katherine immediately to set up a private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Katherine Boyed
Tremains Real Estate(2012) Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Katherine has a true passion for Real Estate and enjoys finding the right buyer and achieving the best results. Her attention to detail and positive enthusiastic manner, coupled with her background in communication training and property development means she can offer confident sound advice.
Having worked as a project manager for the redevelopment, renovation and new build of over 20 homes, Katherine knows property. Her skills in this area allow buyers and sellers to benefit from her extensive knowledge and know how.
Katherine (also known as "Mrs Lakes") is committed to The Lakes and Pyes Pa and has sold property throughout Tauranga.