170 Te Ranga Memorial Drive, Pyes Pa Gorgeous with Guest AccommodationTweet
- /Property Documents/
- Landonline - 836506.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 170 Te Ranga Memorial Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionA stunning home in what is undeniably the top new area of The Lakes... with guest accommodation. Frequently asked for but seldomly found, until now.
This incredible home is the perfect space for the whole family with five spacious bedrooms, a fresh modern interior, a gorgeous kitchen with a hint of French elegance.
It is the ideal place for you to invite extended family to stay. Accommodated in their own space, with a separate entry, walk-in wardrobe, spacious ensuite, sitting area and kitchenette plus a beautiful view across to the hills.
This impressive home offers so much, with high ceilings, open plan entertaining and a massive deck that flows out to the huge flat back yard. It is a great area to kick a ball or sit back and enjoy the sunshine on a warm afternoon.
There is even a second lounge offering the perfect hideaway for the adults to retreat and enjoy their own space.
Located on the high ground overlooking a park so you can't be built out.
This outstanding home offers so many possibilities, space for the whole family, room for guests, an ideal home office or could it be a B&B?
This is the perfect find, that offers all you have been searching for. Contact Katherine today for your own private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Katherine Boyed
Tremains Real Estate(2012) Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Katherine has a true passion for Real Estate and enjoys finding the right buyer and achieving the best results. Her attention to detail and positive enthusiastic manner, coupled with her background in communication training and property development means she can offer confident sound advice.
Having worked as a project manager for the redevelopment, renovation and new build of over 20 homes, Katherine knows property. Her skills in this area allow buyers and sellers to benefit from her extensive knowledge and know how.
Katherine (also known as 'Mrs Lakes') is committed to The Lakes and Pyes Pa and has sold property throughout Tauranga.