21 Kahuparere Crescent This is THE WISHLISTTweet
- 21 Kahuparere Crescent - JUNE Title.pdf
- REA - Sale & purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property DescriptionFour large bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, a glamorous entrance way, a designer kitchen with a walk-in butlers pantry, a huge separate living room, an amazing outdoor space with a covered patio and outdoor blinds, plus a beautiful garden. It must have a double carpeted garage and don't forget it needs a 'Mini man shed' and it has to be in the right location.
This is the 'wishlist' that is in hot demand and seems to be exactly what every buyer is searching for at The Lakes. We normally can't say yes to the whole list but with this exciting property at 21 Kahuparere Crescent, we can answer all your wishes and more.
This property is exactly what you have been searching for.
• A magnificent high spec kitchen with a well-designed butlers pantry.
• Fabulous relaxed living that flows out to a private garden.
• A covered patio that is the perfect place for entertaining, with outdoor blinds.
• The master bedroom is positioned to enjoy the gorgeous garden.
• Four spacious bedrooms each with wardrobing.
• A separate living room, the perfect space to retreat.
• Plenty of off-street parking and a double garage.
• On the high ground at The Lakes, in walking distance to a cute little playground.
• You can bike to school and walk to buses.
• Built by a recognised and respected builder, with a builders guarantee.
• An incredible family friendly street that is always in demand.
• Beautifully kept, it feels like it is new, being four years young.
• And the pride and joy of any great property, the 'mini man shed'
When you see inside this home you will appreciate just how many ticks this one gets on the wish list. Vendors are extremely motivated so come to the open home or contact Katherine and Ben for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Katherine Boyed
Tremains Real Estate(2012) Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Katherine has a true passion for Real Estate and enjoys finding the right buyer and achieving the best results. Her attention to detail and positive enthusiastic manner, coupled with her background in communication training and property development means she can offer confident sound advice.
Having worked as a project manager for the redevelopment, renovation and new build of over 20 homes, Katherine knows property. Her skills in this area allow buyers and sellers to benefit from her extensive knowledge and know how.
Katherine (also known as 'Mrs Lakes') is committed to The Lakes and Pyes Pa and has sold property throughout Tauranga.