1-3/6 Dilworth Street, Riccarton, ChristchurchTweet
- /6 Dilworth Street - Building Report/
- 6 Dilworth Street - Building Report.pdf
- /6 Dilworth Street - EQC Information/
- 6 Dilworth Street - EQC Scope of Works & Certificates.pdf
- /6 Dilworth Street - Insurance/
- 6 Dilworth Street - Insurance.pdf
- /6 Dilworth Street - LIM/
- 6 Dilworth Street - LIM.pdf
- /6 Dilworth Street - Rental Appraisal/
- 6 Dilworth Street - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /6 Dilworth Street - Title/
- 6 Dilworth Street - Title.pdf
- /Auction Information & Forms/
- Auction Information & Forms.pdf
- /Guide to Pre Auction Offers/
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- /REA Guide/
- REA Guide.pdf
- /REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions/
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Richard Withy
Ray White Metro
Metro Team Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
Richards genuine approachable nature shows through for his clients in achieving their desired outcomes, a task he will spare no effort to deliver.
After completing a Bachelor Degree in Commerce and Business Management Richard decided to dedicate his profession to Real Estate and his results over the past ten years have been outstanding. He sees organisation and attention to detail as a vital component in all that he undertakes which results in an exceptional level of service for his clients. His passion and enthusiasm benefits his clients as he regularly achieves results beyond his vendors expectations.
His professional energy, his business and economic knowledge, plus his understanding of marketing principles, Richard not only has the knowledge but also has the ability to advise his clients on all their options. He believes that being informed at every step of the process is essential in allowing his clients make informed decisions.
Combine this with the experience and support of the Ray White team and it is assured that Richard brings a service that will prove invaluable in achieving successful results for you.