4a Hurricane Way, Wigram Watch out for this Hurricane!Tweet
- REA Guide.pdf
- /Auction Information & Forms/
- Auction Information & Forms.pdf
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
- /Building Report /
- Building Report.pdf
- /Certifications /
- /EQC Info /
- EQC & Insurance.pdf
- /LIM /
- LIM Report.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /Sales & Purchase Agreement /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionYou will be blown away!
As you enter the open plan living, dining, kitchen arrangement, you are bound to be impressed by the sense of space it offers. The kitchen is well appointed and practical. Great indoor/outdoor flow through the sliding doors to a private and sunny patio. Double glazing and Heat pumps ensure comfort all year round.
4 double bedrooms including Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR, full family bathroom with tile shower and great storage meet all the requirements for a growing family. Double internal access garage and fully fenced easy care section complete the picture. Sought after and growing neighborhood, handy to the shopping at the Landing, Wigram Primary school and transport.
Don't delay, position yourself to buy before it is too late. The wind conditions are favourable!!
Masks are mandatory during alert level 2. Please ensure you bring your mask to the Open Home and have your Covid Tracer ready.
Auction: To be held 11am, 30 September 2021 at Ray White City Office, 76 Hereford Street, City Centre, Christchurch (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Seema Ramana
Ray White Metro
Metro Team Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
For personalised and professional service - come and see me.
Working with Ray White and successfully selling Real Estate for the past 12 years has always been exciting. I contribute my success to my honesty, integrity, strong negotiation skills and my knowledge of the industry.
Clients I have worked with have provided Ray White with written comments; these comments have highlighted the time I have given them to consider their decision without pressure. They respected me for understanding their needs.
Christchurch has been my home for the past 10 years, previously having the opportunity to travel to many countries. I have a Masters Degree in Banking, Business Finance & Management.
I combine my management knowledge and superior service skills to deliver a modern approach to marketing, giving my vendors and purchasers optimum results.