226 Westminster Street, MairehauTweet
- Rental Appraisal - 226 Westminster Street, Mairehau.pdf
- /Building Inspection Report/
- Building Report.pdf
- /Deadline Sale Information/
- Deadline Sale Information.pdf
- Pre-Deadline Offer Process.pdf
- /District Plan CCC/
- District Plan CCC.pdf
- /EQC & Insurance/
- EQC & Insurance.pdf
- /Flood Management/
- Flood Management _ Zoning CCC.pdf
- /REA Guide/
- REA Guide.pdf
- /Sales & Purchase Agreement/
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Racheal Milne
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008).
Being well versed in all that buying or selling property involves, Racheal brings to you a strong financial background. Her years working in banking and six years in real estate means she is able to assist you in navigating your way through buying or selling your most precious assets from start to finish.
Racheal’s pragmatic personality is part of what appeals to her clients; she is friendly as well as commercially minded and never forgets that your concerns are at the base of all she does. Offering you an ethical and professional approach that includes plenty of communication and a dose of good humour.
So, if it’s time to sell or you have found the perfect house and you need an agent who will listen to your needs, go the extra distance in getting what you want and complete your deal in a friendly and effortless manner then Racheal Milne is the agent to call.