47 Beaumont Drive, Rolleston NEW FAMILY WANTED - READY AND WAITINGTweet
- Auction Information _ Forms.pdf
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
- /District Plan /
- District Plan Selwyn.pdf
- /EQC Info /
- EQC _ Insurance.pdf
- /Irrigation Plan /
- Additional Information.pdf
- /LIM /
- LIM Report.pdf
- /LLUR /
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- Rates Selwyn.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /Sales & Purchase Agreement /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- /TC Zoning /
- TC Ratings.pdf
Property DescriptionWe all know that Rolleston is rocking ahead and city people are moving out there in their droves to secure the lifestyle that Rolleston has to offer. Plans to expand Rolleston are well advanced. If you don't want to get in the queue and wait for a brand new home, here is a home ready for your occupation now. My current vendors have enjoyed living here but it's time for them to move on.
- Solid brick and weatherboard family home with an iron roof
- Three double bedrooms - main bedroom with an en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Big open plan modern kitchen, dining, family room and lounge
- Main bathroom has a shower and a bath
- Separate main toilet
- Doors off the lounge to a private well fenced yard and play area complete with a child's play hut
- Big double garage with internal access
- Off street parking and an extra secure lock away area for the boat or caravan.
- Commanding corner section in an established neighbourhood
My motivated vendors are ready to sell. Please call Gavin now to discuss further or he will see you at the scheduled open homes. Be part of the highly sought after Rolleston community and secure this home now.
Auction: To be held 11am, 29 April 2021 at Ray White City Office, 76 Hereford Street, City Centre, Christchurch (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Gavin Hardy
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
A well organised fully licensed agent with core values based around work ethic, professionalism and honesty. People matter to Gavin. He listens to your needs and will go beyond the call of duty to help you meet your goals.
Gavin has a wealth of knowledge and has a wide and varied background. A ‘senior citizen’ and retired Police Senior Sergeant, Gavin is a trained and experienced negotiator. He is highly qualified in real estate, holding AREINZ status along with a Graduate Diploma in Business Studies (Real Estate) from Massey University. It is not just a job for Gavin - it’s his passion and his business.
If you are looking for a straight forward no-nonsense agent to work hard for you, then Gavin is the man you must call!