44a Seymour Street, Hornby Bring your Wish List!Tweet
- Deadline Sale Information.pdf
- Pre-Deadline Offer Process.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- /EQC Info /
- EQC _ Insurance.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal - 44a Seymour Street, Hornby.pdf
- /Sales & Purchase Agreement /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionA great opportunity comes your way with features you have always wished for. This 1990s brick home is Double glazed throughout. Functional kitchen with lots of bench space, open plan kitchen/dining and a separate spacious lounge. Great indoor/outdoor flow through the living to a sunny deck. 3 good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes. Heat pump gives year round comfort and HRV keeps the home dry and well ventilated. Internal access garage and separate laundry. Easy care section is sunny and private.
Great location handy to Hornby Mall, transport, school and Doctors.
Don't let this opportunity go by, make your wish list cone true!
Deadline Sale brought forward: All offers to be presented on or before 3pm, 12 January 2021 (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Seema Ramana
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
For personalised and professional service - come and see me.
Working with Ray White and successfully selling Real Estate for the past 12 years has always been exciting. I contribute my success to my honesty, integrity, strong negotiation skills and my knowledge of the industry.
Clients I have worked with have provided Ray White with written comments; these comments have highlighted the time I have given them to consider their decision without pressure. They respected me for understanding their needs.
Christchurch has been my home for the past 10 years, previously having the opportunity to travel to many countries. I have a Masters Degree in Banking, Business Finance & Management.
I combine my management knowledge and superior service skills to deliver a modern approach to marketing, giving my vendors and purchasers optimum results.