2/102 Mandeville Street, Riccarton Complete convenience with central location!Tweet
- Auction Information _ Forms.pdf
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
- /Building Report /
- Building Report.pdf
- /EQC Info /
- EQC _ Insurance.pdf
- /LIM /
- LIM Report.pdf
- /LLUR /
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionThe location of this property speaks for itself, with great school zoning and an abundance of amenities only a short distance away. To compliment the location, this home packs all the features for a comfortable lifestyle.
The home features a spacious outdoor courtyard, which is well sheltered with mature trees and offers great privacy. The courtyard comes off the open plan kitchen and living areas through large sliding doors, with great indoor/ outdoor flow, and offers a great entertaining space.
There are a total of 3 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and the master offering an en suite and private patio. The family bathroom is functional, and has a shower over small bath, and a toilet. There are 3 toilets throughout, 1 downstairs and 2 upstairs.
The property has a freshly carpeted double garage and 2 off street parking spaces.
This home is a must see for investors, first home buyers or professional and families where location is of importance. Currently in zone for Boys and Girls high school, Riccarton High school and Middleton grange. The property is currently vacant, and the owners have genuine motivation to sell. Call Matt today on 021 0838 8060 to arrange your private viewing, or I hope to see you at one of the scheduled open homes.
Builders Report, LIM, Title and EQC docs available on request.
Auction: To be held 11am, 4 February 2021 at Ray White City Office, 76 Hereford Street, City Centre, Christchurch (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Matt Van Rensburg
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
Matt van Rensburg is an approachable and motivated Salesperson. As a dedicated Ray White team member, he will strive to achieve all his clients Real Estate goals.
Matt’s knowledge in both modern technology and marketing techniques will make your home stand out from the crowd and appeal to all potential buyers. With a fresh, open-minded attitude he will cater to individual property needs and create the best results for you and your home.
With his positive and infectious personality, Matt will have you enjoying the process of buying and selling your biggest asset by prioritizing customer satisfaction and gaining the best price for your property.
Always ensuring his clients have a precise understanding of the buying and selling process, your journey is to be a stress-free and an enjoyable one.
Supported by the Ray White Team and his dedication to his clients and their properties, he strives to give you a service that is successful beyond compare.