56 Ensign Street, Halswell Not to be missed; four-car garagingTweet
- Auction Information _ Forms.pdf
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
- /Building Report /
- Building Report.pdf
- /Certifications /
- /EQC Info /
- EQC _ Insurance.pdf
- /LIM /
- LIM Report.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /Sales & Purchase Agreement /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionWith only one owner since it was built, this well-loved family home is a must-view. This is ideal for a family looking for some space for the family to grow up in the ever-popular Halswell location. A fully fenced 809sq section allows you to keep the pets and children safely playing in the back yard. A beautiful lovingly maintained flower garden, with room for many different uses, whether that be a vegetable garden, trampoline, or barbeque.
Three double bedrooms, two living areas, and an open plan kitchen dining. Gas fire and night store heater to keep you warm in the winter months. Aluminum joinery - Separate laundry and WC. Secure four-car garaging with rare drive-through access ready to utilize to its full potential.
Just a short walk to Oaklands primary school and handy to bus stops local shopping center parks, library, swimming pool. Must be sold.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Auction: To be held 11am, 11 March 2021 at Ray White City Office, 76 Hereford Street, City Centre, Christchurch (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lorraine Porter-Bishop
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
Lorraine is a highly professional, motivated property consultant, dedicated to achieving top results for her clients.
She establishes a strong rapport with people, who enjoy her sharp sense of humour and her friendly manner. Her meticulous eye for detail and a strong sense of determination are added advantages when it comes to clinching sales.
Lorraine has operated in the real estate sector for many years, thriving on the challenge of matching clients with the right property and working tirelessly to bring about the deal. She is well versed in operating at all levels of the real estate industry, selling in all areas of Christchurch. She recognises the importance of the communication process, and building strong relationships so that her advice can be trusted.
She stands by her clients every step of the way, ensuring the process is as stress-free as possible so that she can deliver on her clients’ expectations. Her level of service brings her plenty of personal referrals and repeat buyers.