6/44 London Street, Richmond Less fuss - more funTweet
- Auction Information _ Forms.pdf
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
- /Building Report /
- Building Report.pdf
- /District Plan /
- District Plan CCC.pdf
- /EQC Info /
- EQC _ Insurance.pdf
- /Floor Level Map /
- Flood Management CCC.pdf
- /LIM /
- LIM Report.pdf
- /LLUR /
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /TC Zoning /
- TC Ratings.pdf
Property DescriptionThis private townhouse has not only good school zones but is very handy to amenities! This 4 Bedroom - 2 storey home is perfect for a family, or as a rental property.
Well-maintained by our house-proud vendors, this 3 Bedroom - 2 storey home is perfect for those looking to invest or cater for their family. This home has a beautiful interior which has been recently redecorated.
This easy, low maintenance home was designed to minimise upkeep and maximise leisure time, this home has lovely indoor-outdoor flow. You can enjoy the private courtyard area, which is a tranquil spot to entertain friends or enjoy quality family time.
Everything you could ever need is within walking distance, including the local supermarket and an assortment of shops and amenities. As well as good school zones.
This home makes for easy travel into the city, whilst being located on a quiet street.
Well-maintained, low-maintenance properties in this incredibly convenient pocket of the city are always in demand, and prospective purchasers are urged to act quickly. Call today to learn more.
Auction: To be held 11am, 29 April 2021 at Ray White City Office, 76 Hereford Street, City Centre, Christchurch (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Warwick Berry
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
In today’s market in Canterbury there is no debating that you need a real estate professional who displays an unwavering dedication to delivering a high level of service, understanding and skills in property marketing and negotiating. Over his 18 year career in property Warwick Berry has certainly built a reputation which supports this.
Warwick provides his clients with highly specialised market and selling information that enables them to make the right decision when the time is right. His combination of unique market knowledge and excellent negotiating skills empower him as a salesperson to achieve the optimal price for any of his client’s properties that he is entrusted to market.
His professional yet friendly approach also helps his clients feel comfortable in what can be an important time for many. He is often commended for his approach of openness and honesty and those that have purchased or sold with Warwick will confirm his positive nature and ’can do’ attitude, makes doing business with him a pleasure. Contact Warwick today to discuss your next property decision.