21/13 Sylvan Street, Hillmorton Over 60's investment with a tenant in placeTweet
- Auction Information _ Forms.pdf
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
- /Body Corp/
- Body Corporate.pdf
- /District Plan /
- District Plan CCC.pdf
- /EQC Info /
- EQC _ Insurance.pdf
- /LLUR /
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- Rates CCC.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /Sales & Purchase Agreement /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- /TC Zoning /
- TC Ratings.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you are looking for an entry level modern solidly constructed investment property then look no further. This over 60's townhouse is currently rented to a thorough gentleman who is in a fixed term tenancy until 18 August 2021. He is very settled and wants to stay forever.
- Solid low maintenance brick home
- Iron roof and aluminium joinery
- Two bedrooms - one is a big double
- Second bedroom off the lounge can be opened up to make the lounge area much bigger
- Modern combined bathroom/toilet
- Modern furnishings and good quality carpet
- Very warm and sunny north facing unit
- Single garage with internal access and extra off street parking
Sylvan Courts is a quiet community of townhouses in a village-like environment. Handy location close to Lincoln Road in Hillmorton. Bus stops are nearby if you don't want to drive. My vendor has other plans and is looking for an urgent sale. Please call Gavin now and arrange a private viewing. If you are looking to secure a low maintenance appealing unit now to hold as your future retirement home then this requires your urgent attention. Collect a great rental income in the meantime.
Auction: To be held 11am, 29 April 2021 at Ray White City Office, 76 Hereford Street, City Centre, Christchurch (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Gavin Hardy
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
A well organised fully licensed agent with core values based around work ethic, professionalism and honesty. People matter to Gavin. He listens to your needs and will go beyond the call of duty to help you meet your goals.
Gavin has a wealth of knowledge and has a wide and varied background. A ‘senior citizen’ and retired Police Senior Sergeant, Gavin is a trained and experienced negotiator. He is highly qualified in real estate, holding AREINZ status along with a Graduate Diploma in Business Studies (Real Estate) from Massey University. It is not just a job for Gavin - it’s his passion and his business.
If you are looking for a straight forward no-nonsense agent to work hard for you, then Gavin is the man you must call!