56 Carruthers Street, Ilam In Education Cradle! It Won’t Last LongTweet
- Auction Information _ Forms.pdf
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
- /Building Report /
- Building Report.pdf
- /District Plan /
- District Plan CCC.pdf
- /EQC Info /
- EQC _ Insurance.pdf
- /LIM /
- LIM Report.pdf
- /LLUR /
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- /Log Burner/
- Log Burner Consent.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /Sales & Purchase Agreement /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionWell cherished, enjoyed & enhanced by my owner's family over the decades. This sunny and private 4 double bedroom, 2 living, spacious family home with north facing sun-drenched conservatory is a MUST sell. The house is too big for my owner, but could be your big family's dream home.
This north facing 799m2 freehold, zoned TC1 is a rare find, as the living, the conservatory, main bedrooms & the gardens are all spread out on the sunny side.
It is well insulated and well heated with a log burner and a floor mounted heat pump to keep your family cosy in winter months. MUST view!
Zoned in sought after Westburn School & Burnside High School. It's within walking distance to the Canterbury University and about 10 mins drive to the Christchurch airport. Avonhead Mall, Church Corner & Bush Inn Shopping Centre cafes, bars & restaurants all close by.
Genuine vendor providing LIM, Title and Building Report for you to make informative decision. Don't miss out on this fantastic home, call Linda today!
Auction: To be held 11am, 27 May 2021 at Ray White City Office, 76 Hereford Street, City Centre, Christchurch (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Linda Lin
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
As a ‘Marketing Award Winner’ for the first year Linda joined Ray White Church Corner (now Ray White Metro) in 2003, Linda mastered the auction method of sale, understanding the financial benefits to her clients, a process that draws the potential premium sale price.
Her diligence to details in resolving issues with all the listed properties enabling prospective purchasers not to be side-tracked with impediments. Linda is recognised as one of Ray White’s most experienced auction marketers who obtains great results from her excellent service and negotiation skills.
Linda works hard to achieve a premium price with a plan and strategy, rather than just a quick sale.
By having her on your side, she can help you achieve a Premium result for your biggest asset!