15 Hardwell Way, Rolleston Calling First Home Buyers & InvestorsTweet
- Deadline Sale Information.pdf
- Pre-Deadline Offer Process.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- /Council Plans /
- Council Plans_Documentation.pdf
- /EQC Info /
- EQC _ Insurance.pdf
- /LLUR /
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /Sales & Purchase Agreement /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionWith plans firmly in place there is no turning back and the owner's instructions are very clear - Sell Now!
For those of you looking for a quality home in Rolleston, this property needs to be one on your short list.
This lovely home features:
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
* Well-appointed kitchen with wall oven, rangehood and breakfast bar.
* 3 double bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (including an ensuite)
* Single internal access garage with auto door opener
* Heat pump to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
* Sunny and private fully fenced garden
Situated in Faringdon subdivision within walking distance to popular Lemonwood Grove School.
If you are looking for an investment opportunity, wanting to get into your own home or needing to downsize to an easy care property then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Please note: Viewing times are at Open Homes only.
Deadline Sale: All offers to be presented on or before 4pm, 18 May 2021 (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Gina Guthrie
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
Gina Guthrie knows that experience isn’t something you get overnight. It comes from working through a myriad of different situations, negotiating innumerable transactions, and helping clients realize their dreams. Seven years’ experience selling real estate and 17 years prior to that in the banking and sales industry enables Gina to offer exemplary service with a high level of communication and commitment. These factors saw her achieve Executive status in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 and Premier status from 2016 onwards.
Combining commitment with integrity, passion with purpose, Gina knows Real Estate isn’t about selling houses – it is about facilitating new lives and helping people fulfill their dreams. Gina prides herself on her sensitivity and feeling for others, and combines empathetic service with energy and passion to deliver outstanding results. It is this dedication, coupled with her friendly and personable approach that makes her attentiveness to her clients and their goals unrivalled.
Working with enthusiasm, honesty and positivity, and utilizing her extensive skill base to liaise with people from all walks of life every day, Gina is just the kind of experienced and driven agent you can trust to put all the real estate pieces together for you. When it comes to selling your home, having complete faith in your real estate agent is paramount. With Gina, you can be assured that big decisions can be made with the confidence of knowing you are receiving the very best guidance, dedication and industry expertise.