178 Schnapper Road 2.0523Ha section for saleTweet
- Approved Plans of Resource Consent_178 Schnapper Rock Road Albany.pdf
- Approved Resource Consent_178 Schnapper Rock Road Albany.pdf
- Buying or Selling, REA Approved Guide.pdf
- Complaints and Disputes Resolutions Procedures.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand.pdf
- OIO Consent Forms - RM.pdf
- Purchaser acknowledgment form OIO.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- oio_right-to-buy-residential-nz_20181004 (2).pdf
Property DescriptionChoice is yours:
* Build a lifestyle home on this lifestyle block of land in North Shore, only 18km away from CBD.
* Landbank now and subdivide in future.
* Subdivide now - RC granted for 7 sites subdivision.
Only a short drive to Albany Mega Centre's varied retail, eateries and entertaining complex, very close to Kristin school, Albany Junior and Senior High as well as Massey University.
Motivated vendor is cashing up.
Must be sold.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyStatement of passing over information - This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor's agent. Accordingly Crystal Realty Ltd licensed (REAA2008) is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendors or the vendor's agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law Crystal Realty Ltd licensed (REAA 2008) does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
Contact Dev Kapoor
2 White Swan Road, Mt Roskill
I understand the aspirations of various buyers and sellers – whether they’re entering transactions to make a step up, take a step out, invest, or build a better life for their family. Everyone has different goals and circumstances when it comes to buying or selling real estate, and I promise to listen intently to the needs of my clients before doing all I can to close a deal on their behalf.
I have 10 years experience of property development and almost 15 years of banking experience. It’s my firm commitment to remain true to my personal values in my professional life – that is, to always conduct business in an honest, patient, and detailed way. In real estate I’m aware that word of mouth counts for much success, and operating with integrity is therefore essential.
I have a real passion for real estate. It’s dynamic, challenging, rewarding, and exciting. Best of all, I know I’ll get to meet a huge number of people, and it’ll be my goal to put a smile of satisfaction on their faces – day in, day out.