Lot 1/21 Craigbank Avenue, New Lynn 0600 Brand New affordable family homesTweet
- Buying or Selling, REA Approved Guide.pdf
- Complaints and Disputes Resolutions Procedures.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand.pdf
- OIO Consent Forms - RM.pdf
- Plan 1.jpg
- Plan 2.jpg
- Plan 3.jpg
- Plan 4.jpg
- Purchaser acknowledgment form OIO.pdf
- Sale and Purchase.pdf
- oio_right-to-buy-residential-nz_20181004 (2).pdf
Property DescriptionBrand New affordable family homes in Craigbank Avenue. It is perfect for modern Auckland living.
The floor plan of the ground floor consists of a bedroom with a bathroom and a spacious open plan dining area. The indoor-outdoor flow to a large deck creates a spectator entertaining area and an internal access garage adds to the comfort of these fabulous homes. On the top floor, the master bedroom with ensuite and two more bedrooms and a bathroom provide enough space for all.
- No Body Corporate fees
- Spacious double bedrooms within built wardrobes
- Security Alarms for security
- Modern Kitchen with good quality Bosch appliances
- Central Vacuum and In-Built Music system
- Estimated Completion in April 2022
New Lynn is growing in popularity as a convenient suburb to live in and it is no surprise that it was one of the suburbs which came out on top in Auckland. Perfect for first home buyers and/or investors to add this low maintenance investment to your portfolio.
Carefully designed, beautifully appointed and superbly located - these houses are at the top of their game for modern living. Be the first ones to buy, as they won't last long. Act quickly to buy off the plans to have choice of colors and beat the price rise. Call us today to book a meeting.
All plans, images, and artist's impressions of exterior and interior are intended as a guide only.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we can not guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(Including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans, and size, building age, and condition)
Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.