44 Greenaway Street, Halswell Unobstructed Park Views!Tweet
- /Auction Agreement/
- Auction Agreement - 44 Greenaway St.pdf
- /EQC Information/
- EQC Information - 44 Greenaway St.pdf
- /Floor Plans/
- Floor Plan - 44 Greenaway St.pdf
- /Insurance Information/
- Insurance Policy - 44 Greenaway St.pdf
- /LIM Report/
- LIM - 44 Greenaway St.pdf
- /Listed Land Use Register/
- Listed Land Use Register.docx
- /Property Title/
- Title - 44 Greenaway St.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal - 44 Greenaway St.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lesley Falconer
Harcourts Holmwood Merivale
175 Papanui Road, Merivale, Christchurch 8014
Lesley Falconer recognises the importance of being able to walk in her clients’ shoes. To Lesley, understanding and action are key elements of her relationship with each client. Lesley asks the pertinent questions, actively listens to her clients’ responses and prioritises their goals.
Born in South Africa, Lesley has a commitment to hard work and a passion for helping others. This comes from understanding how much better life can be. Her background both as a business owner and administrator, has provided a set of skills and capacity for organisation, that is essential to be successful in real estate.
‘Real estate is more about people than property’, says Lesley and this mantra is something she upholds in all her work. She understands the importance of delivering great results, no matter if she is working with a first-time buyer or a family who is selling for their fourth time. Lesley has built herself a reputation for her friendly customer care and proven ability to guide customers to achieve their dreams, in a smooth, stress-free fashion.
Lesley’s bright sense of humour, cheerful disposition and strong personal work ethic make her a wonderful person to work with. Buyers and sellers that wish to work with a superb person, who has an enduring commitment to achieve the very best for her clients’, will find great satisfaction in talking to Lesley today.