7 Rue De La Mer, Le Bons Bay When 75 Minutes is a World Away...Tweet
- Auction Pack_compressed.pdf
Property DescriptionGet away from city life, stay awhile, retreat, recharge and revive. Stunning Le Bons Bay is the ultimate family holiday secret just 25 minutes from Akaroa and its restaurants cafes and shopping. With a delightful and safe beach, recreation grounds and tennis courts nearby, and fishing and boating on the agenda, there is something for everyone.
Our highly motivated vendors have decided on a change of direction and this large 4 to 5 bedroom classic style home must be sold. An unusual feature of the property is that it comes complete - the home is being sold with furniture and bedding and such a wide range of chattels that once you have turned the key, walked in and sat down its time to consider how fortunate you were to find this gem.
The extensive wrap around balcony is orientated for all day sun and is superb for outdoor dining and entertaining, while the steady beat of the sea is perhaps the only background noise you hear.
The interior has a great configuration with an abundance of space. The Fisher wood burner will keep you cosy warm over the winter months plus an optional wood coal stove with wetback in the kitchen.
This is a large house on a large easy-care section, garaging is enormous and the potential to add value, self-evident. Instructions are crystal clear this is to be sold, that is the priority and that will be the outcome - make certain the new owner is you.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.