4 Sloan Terrace, Cashmere Opportunity KnocksTweet
- A - Title.pdf
- B - Rates.pdf
- C - LLUR.pdf
- D - School Zones.pdf
- E - Rental Assessment.pdf
- F - Insurance.pdf
- G1 - EQC CLM_2011_188902.pdf
- G2 - EQC CLM_2012_001163.pdf
- G3 - EQC CLM_2012_001163.pdf
- H - LIM.pdf
- I - Building Report.pdf
- J - Approved Auction Agreement.pdf
- K - Purchaser Acknowlegement.pdf
- L - Purcahser Consent.pdf
- M - Liz O'Neill Profile.pdf
- N - Guide to Buying at Auction.pdf
- O - Rating Valuation.pdf
- P - Sign Off Documentation.pdf
Property DescriptionThis beautifully presented home has a wonderful leafy outlook and is both private and spacious.
The living areas flow easily into one another spilling out onto the sunny deck and courtyard. This comfortable home will keep you warm all year round with the wonderful log fire and heat pump in the cosy lounge with views overlooking the outside gardens.
The ample section is fully fenced for peace of mind and has a number of beautiful spaces, perfect for entertaining. A single garage with attached workshop perfect for a hobby room or additional storage.
The location is particularly family friendly. Children can feed the eels and ducks in the river and the neighbourhood playground is just down the road.
Zoned for Thorrington Primary and Cashmere High School you have your educational requirements covered. There are plenty of walks to amble along the river to your local cafe for your favourite coffee, or the more strenuous walks on the hills that surround you.
Handy to all amenities, including the library and the orbiter is at the end of the street.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.