27 Maple Place, Rangiora New Year, New HomeTweet
- 27 Maple Place - Building Report.pdf
- 27 Maple Place - Certificate of Insurance.pdf
- 27 Maple Place - Code Compliance.PDF
- 27 Maple Place - EQC.pdf
- 27 Maple Place - Floor Plans.PDF
- 27 Maple Place - Info Pack.pdf
- 27 Maple Place - LIM.pdf
- 27 Maple Place - P's & C's.pdf
- 27 Maple Place - Title.pdf
Property DescriptionOur vendors are building a new home and can't own both! With completion approaching they are eager to see a sold sticker on this outstanding family home.
This quality home was built in 2008 by Stonewood Homes, nestled in a quiet cul de sac it comprises four double bedrooms and a study. The master suite boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite. Open plan kitchen and living area flow through the kitchen and round to the family room. Sliding doors lead out to the sunny patio and established gardens.
Utilize the recreational facilities of Dudley park as well as several reserves and parks that are just moments away, perfect for kids and pets. Rangiora has become an increasingly popular place to live, with a thriving township just a few minutes away and a short commute into the CBD via the motorway.
Having taken great care of this home our vendors are excited to see who will enjoy 27 Maple Place as much as they have. Ready to move on our instructions couldn't be clearer, it must be sold! Building Report and LIM are provided for your peace of mind. Call me today for more information and to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Liz O'Neill
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Liz’s work ethic and desire for success became apparent after being awarded Harcourts Canterbury’s Rising Star 2019-2020. No stranger to hard work, as an ex New Zealand Ice Figure Skating Representative, Liz knows that with discipline, passion, and years of practice the results will speak for themselves.
After completing her degree at the University of Canterbury, she began her career in sales and marketing for a construction company. Her experience in this field sets her apart when it comes to understanding the bigger picture. With a solid understanding of the process from conception right through to sale, Liz can navigate the minefields of property legislation and jargon to deliver ‘the full package’ for her clients.
Liz turned her focus to real estate and immediately her passion and loyalty to her clients shone through. She knows all too well that success is not about her but about hard work and establishing meaningful relationships. Liz finds that she creates not just clients for life but friends for life.
Effervescent and eager to provide a positive client experience Liz has developed a strong network of contacts to make the entire process a breeze. When deciding to engage Liz to either buy or sell your property she is dedicated to being an agent who will listen, act and deliver a personalised service every time.
Focused on clients, driven by results.