1/19 Darvel Street, Riccarton Dust off those walking shoes....Tweet
- 1-19 Darvel St - Building Report.pdf
- 1-19 Darvel St - EQC Info.pdf
- 1-19 Darvel St - LIM.pdf
- 1-19 Darvel St - PCDS.pdf
- /1-19 Darvel St - Title/
- 1-19 Darvel St - Title pf.pdf
Property DescriptionThis stylish townhouse is located in a beautiful tree lined street with Hagley Park one block away! Mona Vale, shops, restaurants, cafes all within walking distance and CGHS & CBHS zone, this location couldn't be more desirable!
The property is in a gated complex and will ideally suit a wide range of buyers.
With 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gas fire, heatpump, sunny open plan living with bifolds opening out to a private outdoor area, fantastic for entertaining! Double garage with internal access.
You will love the lifestyle and ease of living the home offers, so be quick to put this on the list for viewing.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Bridgette Andrews
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
If you ask those closest to Bridgette Andrews to describe her, they would define her as an outgoing people person, who is honest and takes praide in her work. Not only does she consistently go the extra mile, she is level headed, detail focused, and a consistent high achiever. “I love dealing with people, and I find it so rewarding working with positive people no matter if they are selling or buying property. I’m passionate about achieving the best results for every single seller and buyer I work with.”
Bridgette brings an amazing array of experience and enthusiasm to her role, a very successful real estate consultant with experience and proven success behind her, Bridgette has also had a massive level of achievement in the very competitive field of property management. (Taking out the national award for top Property Management office and top Property Manager within Harcourts on numerous occasions during her time in Property Management). Her focus and commitment now, is to return to her successful real estate career and deliver that level of great results that stood her apart from others in the past.
Bridgette’s history of success has not been the product of luck or good fortune but of those old fashioned values of impeccable service to her clients and lots of hard work. A driven person who takes great satisfaction in achieving for her clients the very best results has been a mantra
that reflects so completely the person she is. If you want to work with a person with skill experience, passion and commitment then it would be an excellent decision to phone Bridgette Andrews today. Surely you deserve to work with the best.