12/280 Bealey Avenue, Chch Central Unbeatable Inner-City LifestyleTweet
- 12-280 Bealey Avenue - Full Auction Pack - R.pdf
- Pre Contract Disclosure Statement.pdf
- Rental Assessment .pdf
Property Description12/280 Bealey Avenue represents a rare opportunity in this current market with upmarket amenities including a swimming pool, gym, a bbq area and basement carparking so close to the CBD.
This is one of the last units available and we are sure it will not last long, especially as the developers will be meeting the market so they can move onto their next project.
The complex has undergone a complete refurbishment/upgrade with Code Compliance certificates being issued; the apartment features stylish new fixtures and fittings and comes complete with brand new appliances and drapes. With two bedrooms downstairs, a master with an ensuite and two extra rooms upstairs, the options are endless.
Whether you are on the hunt for a lock-and-leave, rental opportunity or are simply looking to take your first step on the property ladder; then this apartment is a must see. Contact us NOW for more information.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/MVE6833
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Tim Harris
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Getting on for 15 years as a top agent with a huge percentage of referral and repeat business confirms that Tim knows how to get the job done. Why is he so successful? It is simple – we live in a world that constantly changes - market conditions, technology, the rules set by insurers and banks – yet Real Estate remains a people business and Tim understands people. To get the best results it is important to know what your client wants, and more importantly what they need.
Communication is the key - and remembering that communication is a two-way process, that involves listening as well as telling! His approach is ‘responsive’ not dictatorial. He listens to what his clients tell him, then offers advice – there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution.
Once you engage Tim and your marketing strategy is agreed, he works to ensure that no stone is left unturned in the search for the ideal buyer for your property – guaranteeing the best price, fast.
His commitment is assured - when he says he will do something you know that he will, but don’t take his word for it – read what his clients are saying!