22 Zabeel St, Lincoln Standout on ZabeelTweet
- 22 Zabeel St - Insurance.pdf
- 22 Zabeel St - LLUR.pdf
- 22 Zabeel St - Title.pdf
- 22 Zabeel Street - Additional Specs.pdf
- Guide to buying at auction.pdf
- Liz O'Neill - Profile.pdf
- Purchasers Acknowledgment Form.pdf
- REA - S & P Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionStandout on Zabeel
Offering immediate street presence with a striking cedar and painted plaster exterior, this fantastic home is a real standout! Exceptionally positioned to maximise all-day sun, the warm, welcoming feel of this home is apparent as soon as you arrive.
The contrast of crisp whites and warm woods create subtle yet sophisticated tones in the kitchen, and these contemporary tones extend throughout the home. A plumbed double fridge space, feature LED strip lighting and an abundance of bench space add further appeal in the kitchen, which overlooks the spacious open-plan living area. Bathed in sun with a northerly aspect, seamless indoor/outdoor flow takes you from the sun-filled living spaces to the massive Kwila deck and landscaped garden. The master bedroom, complete with a walk-in robe and en-suite with a sleek tiled shower, also provides easy access to the deck. Three additional double bedrooms and a central family bathroom ensure further comfort and convenience for the whole family.
Situated in Flemington your future value is assured by the other quality homes in the area. It is an easy walk to the schools and Lincoln Village and a few minutes by bike or car to Lincoln University.
The decision has been made, get in touch today if you would like more information - this will be sold on or before auction day!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Liz O'Neill
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Liz’s work ethic and desire for success became apparent after being awarded Harcourts Canterbury’s Rising Star 2019-2020. No stranger to hard work, as an ex New Zealand Ice Figure Skating Representative, Liz knows that with discipline, passion, and years of practice the results will speak for themselves.
After completing her degree at the University of Canterbury, she began her career in sales and marketing for a construction company. Her experience in this field sets her apart when it comes to understanding the bigger picture. With a solid understanding of the process from conception right through to sale, Liz can navigate the minefields of property legislation and jargon to deliver ‘the full package’ for her clients.
Liz turned her focus to real estate and immediately her passion and loyalty to her clients shone through. She knows all too well that success is not about her but about hard work and establishing meaningful relationships. Liz finds that she creates not just clients for life but friends for life.
Effervescent and eager to provide a positive client experience Liz has developed a strong network of contacts to make the entire process a breeze. When deciding to engage Liz to either buy or sell your property she is dedicated to being an agent who will listen, act and deliver a personalised service every time.
Focused on clients, driven by results.