28b Hamilton Avenue, Ilam Great Bones, In the ZonesTweet
- 28B Hamilton Avenue - LIM.pdf
- 28B Hamilton Avenue - Rental Assessment.pdf
- 28b Hamilton Avenue - Approved P's & C's.pdf
- 28b Hamilton Avenue - Building Report.pdf
- A Guide To Buying At Auction.pdf
- Aside Agreement.pdf
- EQC SCOPE OF WORKS.pdf
- Instrument 28B Hamilton Ave Lease 666127.3.pdf
- Instrument 28b Hamilton Ave 654733.4.pdf
- Land Documents.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Purchasers Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- Title - 28B Hamilton Ave.pdf
Property DescriptionOpportunities to purchase an address like this are few and far between. This original 1980s townhouse is ready for you to stamp your own mark, its value underpinned by the highly desirable location. The estate has left clear instructions and this property must be sold.
Private and set back from the road, the home offers three bedrooms, the master with walk-in robe and ensuite while the other two bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom and separate toilet. The open plan living has been well-oriented for all day sun and flows nicely out to the sheltered outdoor living.
Investors, DIY junkies and those looking to roll up their sleeves for a cosmetic facelift will also benefit from the superb school zones - Cobham Intermediate, Fendalton School, Burnside and Christchurch Girls' & Boys' High Schools. It is within walking distance to Fendalton shops and amenities as well as Fendalton Park.
Astute buyers should act quickly, you don't want to miss this opportunity. Now surplus to requirements this deceased estate must be sold on or before auction day. Contact us today for more information and to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Johanna Adams
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Johanna has an in-depth knowledge of real estate administration and client experience. After working for a number of high performing agents for four years, Johanna has developed efficient systems and understands the importance of the finer details that can often go unnoticed.
Communication and problem solving are key strengths for Johanna and her commitment to clients is of the highest level. Focused on creating a positive client experience by ensuring each transaction is unique as the next - there is never a one size fits all approach.
Her calm and compassionate nature combined with her administrative background provides a holistic approach where her clients are well supported throughout the entire buying and selling process.
Johanna has a vast knowledge, practical skill set and desire to see her client’s expectations not just met but exceeded.
Contact Hannah Calder
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Passionate, Determined, Reliable.
Hannah’s background in sales and marketing has put her in good stead for a successful real estate career. After studying business Hannah transitioned to a career in tourism where her passion for sales was quickly discovered, she honed her skill set in this field and success followed becoming an assistant team leader…With the current tourism climate changing, Hannah decided to use her years of face-to-face sales experience to her advantage and venture into real estate.
A Canterbury girl, growing up on a farm and attending secondary school in Christchurch, Hannah is familiar with the market and works with clients right across the city.
Hannah understands the importance of customer service and always going the extra mile, she can adapt quickly to any situation and recognises each clients’ needs are unique. She holds herself to very high standards and is committed to delivering over and above expectations.
Acquiring attributes such as honesty, strong communication and reliability you can rest assured Hannah always has your best interests at hand. These attributes combined with an ambitious mind set will be the key to her success.