6 Cargill Place, Richmond Simply Hard to Resist!Tweet
- /Code of Compliance/
- Code of compliance - 6 Cargill Place.pdf
- /Healthy Homes Compliance Report/
- HealthyHomeAssessment - 6 Cargill Place.pdf
- /Heating Compliance Report/
- HeatingReport - 6 Cargill Place.pdf
- /Insurance Policy/
- Insurance Policy - 6 Cargill Place.pdf
- /LIM Report/
- LIM - 6 Cargill Place.pdf
- /Listed Land Use Register/
- Listed Land Use Register - 6 Cargill Place.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental appraisal - 6 Cargill Place.pdf
- Title - 6 Cargill Place.pdf
Property DescriptionOur serious seller has committed to her dream home in the country and must now sell this modern unit built by Onyx Homes in 2016. Situated down a quiet cul-de-sac, this unit is the front one of two and offers low maintenance living with the city on your doorstep.
• Spacious open plan living.
• 3 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Generously sized family bathroom with bath & shower.
• Separate toilet.
• Separate laundry.
• Free standing single garage with auto door.
Light, bright and filled with warmth are the first impressions as you enter the open plan living area. Double glazing, full insulation and the addition of two heat pumps keeps you comfortable all year round.
The single level layout caters for all ages and stages - a small family, busy professionals, down-sizers or investors. This is a wonderful opportunity for investors, as the property is current rented at $460.00 per week, and the tenants would love to stay.
Handy to all the amenities offered in the city, The Palms Shopping Centre, public transport and zoned for Shirley Boys & Avonside Girls High School.
This is a great find! Call me today for further information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lesley Falconer
Harcourts Holmwood Merivale
Licensed REAA 2008
Lesley Falconer recognises the importance of being able to walk in her clients’ shoes. To Lesley, understanding and action are key elements of her relationship with each client. Lesley asks the pertinent questions, actively listens to her clients’ responses and prioritises their goals.
Born in South Africa, Lesley has a commitment to hard work and a passion for helping others. This comes from understanding how much better life can be. Her background both as a business owner and administrator, has provided a set of skills and capacity for organisation, that is essential to be successful in real estate.
‘Real estate is more about people than property’, says Lesley and this mantra is something she upholds in all her work. She understands the importance of delivering great results, no matter if she is working with a first-time buyer or a family who is selling for their fourth time. Lesley has built herself a reputation for her friendly customer care and proven ability to guide customers to achieve their dreams, in a smooth, stress-free fashion.
Lesley’s bright sense of humour, cheerful disposition and strong personal work ethic make her a wonderful person to work with. Buyers and sellers that wish to work with a superb person, who has an enduring commitment to achieve the very best for her clients’, will find great satisfaction in talking to Lesley today.