11 Roskilda Crescent, Taradale, Napier Stylish Shades Of GreyTweet
- NCC File Link - 11 Roskilda Crescent.docx
- Property Information - 11 Roskilda Cres.pdf
- Property card - 11 Roskilda Cres.pdf
- Rental appraisal - 11 Roskilda Cres.pdf
- Title - 11 Roskilda Crescent.pdf
- /REA Guides/
- REA Agency Agreement Guide.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis beautifully presented 1970s build has been stylishly transformed into a light, airy home with a family-friendly vibe. The warm grey colour palette, clean lines and modern fixtures provide a classic, neutral backdrop for your own furniture and personal touches.
Brimming with benefits, the north-facing home is located in a very handy location within walking distance to schools, EIT, Taradale shops and public transport. It has three bedrooms (two double, one single), a fresh bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet, separate laundry, Inifinity gas system, a single lock-up garage and great shedding. There is off-street parking for a further two vehicles.
A profusion of large windows and ranchsliders ensure that the open-plan lounge, dining and smart kitchen areas take full advantage of the sun's rays in winter and cool breezes in summer. Heat pumps deal with any shortfall, while the sheltered outdoor entertaining space is covered and has its own ceiling fan for hot summer nights.
The lawns and gardens are well maintained and designed to be easy-care. The section is fully fenced and private, so you can rest easy knowing that children and pets can play safely.
The hard work has been done here - all that's left is for you to move in and enjoy!
Call Debbie Dudding now on 027 306 6073 to book your private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Debbie Dudding
Tremains Reals Estate - Taradale
Tremain Real Estate (2012) Ltd Licensed Real Estate Agent REAA 2008
WHEN EXPECTATIONS MATTER
The truth is, you want to sell your home for the very best price, have total clarity, absolute confidence, with minimal stress along the way.
After 17 years in the industry, and buying and selling property herself, Debbie gets it.
Debbie will do whatever it takes to make the whole process of selling your home easy, transparent, and with full communication. You will get to experience her drive, and how much she will always raise the bar to get you the very best result... even if it means a late-night call.
It's got to work for you.
Your expectations matter - always!
Living rurally, surrounded by fruit trees, farm animals, and her number one love - her family, makes everything she does in life worthwhile.
Supporting local communities, Debbie is often seen gifting donations to Greenmeadows School, Riding for the Disabled, and At-Risk Babies (through Out and About Kids). Giving back is what lights her up.
Call Debbie today, you'll be surprised at how down to earth she is, and exactly why she remains in the Top 10 Sales Consultants consistently at Tremains.