75 Church Road, Taradale, Napier Seriously for SaleTweet
- /75 Church Road/
- NCC Property Files Link - 75 Church Road.docx
- Property Information - 75 Church Rd.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 75 Church Rd 25.05.2022.pdf
- Title - 75 Church Road.pdf
- /REA Guides/
- REA Agency Agreement Guide.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThe current owners have bought and are ready to go!
Are you looking for a family home or are you a first home buyer wanting to get your foot into the popular Taradale suburb? Then look no further. This spacious three bedroom plus hobby room family home has just been recently refreshed throughout and is ready for you to move in.
The modern kitchen and open plan dining/lounge flows onto the large deck overlooking the well planted front yard. Relax with a coffee or entertain with friends, this area creates more room for outdoor living. Cleverly planted there will soon be all the privacy you need. The fully fenced backyard provides more space for kids and pets to play.
There's accommodation for lots of off-street parking for friends and visitors. Sitting in an awesome location you've got everything at hand here including an easy stroll to the shops, library, local restaurants, public transport, gyms and parks. A quick drive to the expressway and in zone for Taradale Primary, Intermediate and High School.
We guarantee you won't want to miss out on this one, so please contact Debbie Dudding (027 306 6073) today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Debbie Dudding
Tremains Reals Estate - Taradale
Tremain Real Estate (2012) Ltd Licensed Real Estate Agent REAA 2008
WHEN EXPECTATIONS MATTER
The truth is, you want to sell your home for the very best price, have total clarity, absolute confidence, with minimal stress along the way.
After 17 years in the industry, and buying and selling property herself, Debbie gets it.
Debbie will do whatever it takes to make the whole process of selling your home easy, transparent, and with full communication. You will get to experience her drive, and how much she will always raise the bar to get you the very best result... even if it means a late-night call.
It's got to work for you.
Your expectations matter - always!
Living rurally, surrounded by fruit trees, farm animals, and her number one love - her family, makes everything she does in life worthwhile.
Supporting local communities, Debbie is often seen gifting donations to Greenmeadows School, Riding for the Disabled, and At-Risk Babies (through Out and About Kids). Giving back is what lights her up.
Call Debbie today, you'll be surprised at how down to earth she is, and exactly why she remains in the Top 10 Sales Consultants consistently at Tremains.