3 Harold Holt Avenue, Onekawa, Napier, Hawkes Bay Position and PotentialTweet
- /NCC File Link /
- NCC Files Link - 3 Harold Holt Avenue.docx
- /NCC Files/
- 1960-01-21 - Building Permit.pdf
- 1960-05-30 - Building Permit.pdf
- 1963-03-28 - Building Permit.pdf
- 1971-09-03 - Building Permit.pdf
- Building Cover.pdf
- Drainage Plan.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental Appraisal - 3 harold Holt.pdf
Property DescriptionKeen DIYer or sharp investor? This one's for you. A solid three-bedroom family home on a generous freehold section, this could this be your very first step onto the property ladder, or perhaps an investment to add to your property portfolio.
A great starter with plenty of room to add further value, modernise and truly make this house a home. With a bit of vision and TLC, 3 Harold Holt can be transformed to unlock future potential for financial gain or a family home with room to grow.
Outside enjoy the easy-care section with a fenced backyard for kids and pets. Complete with a single garage and off-street parking.
In a highly convenient location, within walking distance to the Wycliffe Superette, Onekawa shops, Aquatic centre, and parks. In-zone for Onekawa School and easy access to Kennedy Road for quick travel to Napier CBD, Taradale or the expressway.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lisa White
Tremains Real Estate Taradale
Tremain Real Estate (2012) Ltd Licensed Real Estate Agent REAA 2008
When it comes to engaging the right person to sell your home, then your Number One choice should be Lisa White. Lisa is a multi-award-winning, real estate expert specialising in the Napier/Taradale market. With more than 15 years of experience working in an industry she loves, Lisa’s expertise and knowledge speaks for itself with more than $170 Million of industry sales to her name.
Her natural enthusiasm for service combined with a ‘can do’ attitude means she has excellent interpersonal skills. Lisa understands the importance of great customer service and knows the value it brings to her clients. Her approachable professional nature puts her clients at ease with the ability to effectively communicate while calmly guiding them through the process of buying and selling.
Before becoming a real estate sales consultant, Lisa had a successful career in sales and management which gives her a professional approach and makes her a highly skilled negotiator. Lisa is also an active shareholder of Tremains Real Estate.
Understanding that no sale or home is the same, Lisa tailors her sales approach to suit her client's individual needs, which includes a custom-made marketing plan for each home she markets. Working for a reputable and progressive company like Tremains gives Lisa access to all the innovative sales tools and cutting-edge digital marketing which assists her in achieving successful outcomes for her clients.
Communication, honesty, integrity, and excellence are the core values on which she has built her business, so you can be assured when you work with Lisa you will get the best.