64 Nursery Road Is This Your First Baby...Tweet
- Info pack 64 Nursery Road.pdf
Property Description...in your property portfolio? 64 Nursery Road is a 2022 built townhouse on a freehold title that offers space, comfort, location and low maintenance for your living pleasure. Situated ideally close to town and for easy city living but within reach to main roads connecting you to both sea and mountains. With 2 well-sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, and a fantastic open plan living/dining/kitchen with a separate toilet and laundry on the ground floor. This well-proportioned and well-designed property celebrates an easy way to enjoy life in your home without losing on quality. - 2022 build - Double-glazed throughout - Low maintenance grounds - Easy commute options - One off-street park - Freehold title This property is well worth your time to view and buy. Get in touch today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.