64R Pengary Lane, Pyes Pa In a City Country LaneTweet
- 2 - Auction Guidelines Sothebys BOP.pdf
- 3 - Auction Bidding Registration Form - BOP.pdf
- 4 - REINZ 2014_BestPracticeGuideAuction.pdf
- 5 - REA Sale & purchase agreement guide. New.pdf
- 6 - In-House Complaints Form - BOP.pdf
- Floor Plan-Room Layout - 64r Pengary Lane.pdf
- Landonline - 289174.pdf
- Title Covenant - 64r Pengary Lane.pdf
Property DescriptionTurn into your green shady lane in popular Pyes Pa and feel the stress lift away. Arrive up your cherry tree drive and feel your mood lighten. Step inside and be soothed by the water feature framed by the large foyer window. Take a wine to the hanging swing seat at the top of the garden and unwind to the serene verdant outlook over this prestige neighbourhood.
Relax, retreat, and entertain in a home of classic proportions with an easy relationship to its hedged mainly flat grounds. The colour palette creates a smart neutral backdrop, reverse detail on doors just one example of quality craftsmanship. The large separate lounge is linked by French doors to porcelain tiled open plan living, modern kitchen, large walk-in pantry and three sets of sliders to covered and open patios. Garden access also off the master suite and one family bedroom. Sophisticated bathrooms feel at one with the foliage outside. There’s a private guest suite, with its own en-suite bathroom, ample storage, and an office too.
A sunny, secluded property where you can forget the city is so close, where you have a good choice of schools, local shops and cafes up the road, Tauranga Crossing nearby, efficient access to the central city and arterials routes to other centres.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.
Contact Cody Mitchell
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Cody Mitchell represents all the attributes New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty requires from its high achieving consultants.
An unabated determination in all things he focuses on means with Cody, client and customer satisfaction comes first.
This determination has seen Cody achieve success in The Hawkes Bay, Auckland and Tauranga real estate markets. His perseverance to achieve has also seen him become accomplished in four musical instruments – all self-taught this alone is testament to his conscientiousness and persistence.
Along with these key attributes, Cody brings a comprehensive knowledge of the real estate market. His high motivation to achieve premium results and exceptional service to his clients means selling your property with Cody is seamless.
Cody understands the dynamics of selling, and the importance of clear, relevant and market savvy communication to ensure all parties are well-informed and armed with the knowledge to make confident decisions when it matters most.
With Cody’s personable and easy-going manner together with his professionalism and dedication, the results he achieves speaks for themselves.