4/20 Main Road, Tawa, Wellington 5028 Keep things simpleTweet
- Body Corporate.pdf
- Budget 20 Main Road BC 2020-21.pdf
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 2016-17 - 20 Main Rd BC 482604 31 Mar 2017.pdf
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 2017-18 - 20 Main Rd BC 482604 31 Mar 2018.pdf
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 2018-19 - 20 Main Rd BC 482604 31 Mar 2019.pdf
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 2019-20 - 20 Main Rd BC 482604 31 Mar 2020.pdf
- Insurance 2020-21 Material Damange (Summary).PDF
- Licence Agreement unit 8.pdf
- Minutes 20 Main Road AGM 2017 17 October 2017.pdf
- Minutes 20 Main Road AGM 2018 18 June 2018.pdf
- Minutes 2019 AGM 20 Main Rd St BC 10 July 2019.pdf
- Minutes 2020 AGM 20 Main Rd BC 1 July 2020 (draft until approved at 2021 AGM).pdf
- Operating Rules BC482604 (20 Main Road).pdf
- Unit Plan Main Street BC.pdf
- /Pre-Contract disclosure Statement/
- Precontract Disclosure Statement.docx
- /Sale & Purchase agreement/
- Sale and Purchase Agreement20210409090419.pdf
Property Description20 Main Road Tawa Unit 4
- 2 bedrooms
- Single car park
- Open plan living
Please note: For all information regarding the unit title please click on the link provided:
Current tenants paying $480 P/W and would like to stay on!
Strictly by appointment only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.