5/48 Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui Kick back and relax seasideTweet
- PIM - 5-48 Marine Parade.pdf
- Precontract - Vivaldi - PU 5- 7 August 2019.pdf
- Property Card 5-48 Marine Parade.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal 5-48 Marine Parade Ray White.pdf
- Title 5-48 Marine Parade.pdf
- Vivaldi - Body Corporate Operation Rules amendment - 19 April 2016.pdf
- Vivaldi - Body Corporate Operational Rules amendment - 20 May 2016.pdf
- Vivaldi AGM Minutes 15 Oct 2018.pdf
- Vivaldi Breeze Body Corporate Rules.pdf
Property DescriptionEver wandered down Marine Parade and wondered what it may be like to live on such an iconic stretch of real estate? Wonder no more. The Vivaldi apartment complex oozes style and elegance and offers all the facilities you would expect from a complex such as this, all while being situated in one of the most sought after locations in New Zealand. If you can drag yourself away from the beach, situated directly over the road, or away from the boutique shopping and fantastic eateries on offer in the Mount main strip, then the spa/swimming pool or gym await you. With three double bedrooms and an open plan layout the apartment offers a charming relaxed lifestyle with great privacy. The feeling of forever being on holiday will not be a surprising one once you walk through the door of number five.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Luke Nobilo
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Luke Nobilo brings to New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty drive and determination to create the best possible outcomes for his clients. He specialises in helping his clients move on with their lives.
After a career in professional golf, Luke understands that hard work and commitment is the essence of creating success. Having spent many years in the golf industry, more recently as the Golf instructor at the Mount Maunganui Golf Club, he has developed a skill set well suited for the real estate industry.
Luke prides himself on his professional yet calm and easy-going approach to life and more importantly, to his real estate transactions. Luke’s ability to quickly put people at ease and earn their respect is critical when it comes to ensuring that his clients get the best possible outcome and achieve their goals. His honest approach has enabled clients to form a solid level of trust – the underlying core of successful real estate.
Luke has created a large network of connections within the local community, and he continues to utilise this network to produce strong real estate results.
To Luke, Real Estate is not all about selling houses, it is about managing relationships and expectations. Its about helping people achieve a desired outcome. Any agent is an agent of change, Luke sees his role is helping people move from where they currently are to where they want to be.
Luke believes paramount in his business is listening to his clients and doing what he says he will.
“I bring a professional, hardworking yet easy going approach to real estate and treat people how I expect to be treated. I am a quick thinker and can deal with high-stress situations quickly and calmly”.
Planning is critical for Luke, both short term and long term. “Not knowing where you are headed makes it's hard to get there. I stay motivated by continually striving to produce the best outcome for clients”.
Luke lives with his fiancé Cherie and their two boys, in Mount Maunganui. He enjoys the outdoors lifestyle of the Bay of Plenty - playing golf and surfing when time allows is what keeps Luke energised.