2a Loop Road, Te Puna Hosting Special Events Makes Good Business SenseTweet
- 2 Loop Road - Aerial.pdf
- 2 Loop Road - Rates.pdf
- Compendium 2019.pdf
- Confidentiality Agreement.pdf (public)
- Copy of Function Schedule 2021.pdf
- Copy of Function schedule 2020.pdf
- Financials with Budget.pdf
- LIM Report 2 Loop Road.pdf
- PLAIN_Property Information - 2 Loop Road.pdf
- REDUCED Property Information - 2 Loop Road.pdf
- Title 2 Loop Road.pdf
- Wedding Contract 45.pdf
- Wedding Data.pdf
Property DescriptionA superbly set up wedding and function centre enhanced by an authentic character villa exuding old world luxury and a barn style home.
Charlemagne Lodge has more than doubled its event business, mainly weddings, annually over the past couple of years. Experience is not necessary when you take over a seamless operation with bookings out till November 2020. There is further scope for growth in both the wedding and corporate function sectors at this local landmark.
The authentic two storey villa, framed by flowering cherries provides high-end accommodation for a bridal party, and has also been run as a 'B&B'. Gleaming native timbers, warm reception rooms, luxurious bedrooms, and sunny verandas create a unique retreat. This replica Victorian influenced character home was built from scratch in the mid-1990s using genuine materials, period decor, and incorporating contemporary convenience and comfort. The lodge is being sold fully furnished. (It would of course make a wonderful family home.)
Photogenic gardens featuring a ceremonial pagoda link the adjoining nicely foliaged function centre, licensed for 120 with its own commercial kitchen, bar, large courtyard and ample on-site parking. The "barn" conceals separate spacious accommodation which invites you and your family to live on a beautiful site and run a lucrative lifestyle enterprise. Living on site lets you enjoy grounds maintenance in your own time and the seasonal nature of the wedding business allows you down time if you want it.
Charlemagne Lodge, noted for its beautiful Spring display of pink flowering trees, often lit up at night, is a local landmark in an elevated situation above State Highway Two with I'Anson Bush Reserve right next door. Te Puna village is a few hundred metres along the road.
Auction: 3.00pm Thursday 17 October 2019 (unless sold prior) On-site
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.