17 Victoria Road, Mount Maunganui Developers Exit - Your OpportunityTweet
- LIM Report - 17 Victoria Road.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 17 Victoria Road.pdf
- Title 17 Victoria Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThe current owner has committed to another project, giving you the rare opportunity to own this 809 sq m vacant site in the heart of The Mount. The plans are complete for six townhouses for you to use if you choose to. High density zoning means this property has options - build a landmark family home or develop the entire site, there is scope to build up to eight townhouses here.
17 Victoria road is tucked behind the action of downtown The Mount, just a stone's throw to Pilot Bay, and is only a short walk to the main surf beach - one the best in New Zealand. Bars, cafes, restaurants, Mount Hot Pools, and the base of Mauao are all at your fingertips.
Rarely does vacant land in this location become available, call me today to grab your slice of paradise.
Boundary lines indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Luke Nobilo
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Luke Nobilo brings to New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty drive and determination to create the best possible outcomes for his clients. He specialises in helping his clients move on with their lives.
After a career in professional golf, Luke understands that hard work and commitment is the essence of creating success. Having spent many years in the golf industry, more recently as the Golf instructor at the Mount Maunganui Golf Club, he has developed a skill set well suited for the real estate industry.
Luke prides himself on his professional yet calm and easy-going approach to life and more importantly, to his real estate transactions. Luke’s ability to quickly put people at ease and earn their respect is critical when it comes to ensuring that his clients get the best possible outcome and achieve their goals. His honest approach has enabled clients to form a solid level of trust – the underlying core of successful real estate.
Luke has created a large network of connections within the local community, and he continues to utilise this network to produce strong real estate results.
To Luke, Real Estate is not all about selling houses, it is about managing relationships and expectations. Its about helping people achieve a desired outcome. Any agent is an agent of change, Luke sees his role is helping people move from where they currently are to where they want to be.
Luke believes paramount in his business is listening to his clients and doing what he says he will.
“I bring a professional, hardworking yet easy going approach to real estate and treat people how I expect to be treated. I am a quick thinker and can deal with high-stress situations quickly and calmly”.
Planning is critical for Luke, both short term and long term. “Not knowing where you are headed makes it's hard to get there. I stay motivated by continually striving to produce the best outcome for clients”.
Luke lives with his fiancé Cherie and their two boys, in Mount Maunganui. He enjoys the outdoors lifestyle of the Bay of Plenty - playing golf and surfing when time allows is what keeps Luke energised.