56D Plummers Point Road Whakamarama Gold Plated – ‘Tuscan’ Home and Organic Gold KiwifruitTweet
- 56D Plummers Point Road - Aerial.pdf
- 56D Plummers Point Road - Title.pdf
- LIM report 56D Plummers Point Road.pdf
Property DescriptionA marriage made in real estate heaven. An Italian inspired, beautifully executed home with flexibility for family and guests, in a north facing private setting with a pool terrace, gorgeous grounds and home orchard. And, accessed by a separate driveway, 2.18 ca/ha of gold kiwifruit planted two years ago.
The organic kiwifruit orchard is on full steel pergola with a timber supported canopy, fully covered with windbreaks dividing it into six sections. The meticulously husbanded orchard anticipates its first harvest due next year; full organic certification expected in March 2021. It is supported by a large load out area and a 245 sq m shed complex with includes ample undercover parking for orchard equipment, a toilet and large storeroom. The property sports a second shed, 112 sq m in three bays which is situated near the home orchard.
The exceptional quality of the home is exhibited in Imported roof tiles, hand rendered interior walls, stunning recently installed Spanish tiles in the entrance, conservatory and kitchen. Love the intimate lodge like atmosphere of the large linked living spaces, all facing north with doors to wide terraces and bore heated in-ground pool. Jarrah benches gleam in an entertainer’s kitchen at the rear of the central open plan living on the ground floor. The magnificent master suite and a large office occupy a level above, while three bedrooms, two with en-suites, line up in their own wing. A layout ideal for family life and inviting a superior level of hosting should you desire to share this special place.
Boundary indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.