71 Penetaka Heights, Pyes Pa Family Fabulous, Superbly Social, Pleasing PanoramaTweet
- 71 Penetaka Heights - Auction Agreement.pdf
- 71 Penetaka Heights - Title.pdf
- Auction Forms and Guide.pdf
- LIM Report - 71 Penetaka Heights compressed.pdf
- PIM - 71 Penetake Heights Pyes Pa NZSIR BOP.pdf
Property DescriptionAn expansive family home that has been designed with changing needs and busy lives in mind.
If you relish family time together, love places of peace and retreat in your home, and equally enjoy entertaining large or intimate groups, this home will indulge you in every respect. The main living area opens on three sides for easy flow of people and fresh air, linking the inviting internal covered deck. The separate lounge can be closed off to become a hideaway or home theatre.
Parents wake and retire to views sand sunsets in a luxurious master suite while children will love their zone at the other side of the house. Add a guest suite, a versatile fifth bedroom, well-appointed laundry, extra depth in the garage for the toys and plenty of flat lawn for play and you have a property that will evolve as you do. Seamless decor with a clever touch of bling gives you scope to add your own personality and style. With all the landscaping maturing nicely all you have to do is relax and appreciate how lovely it is to come home to.
Hard to fault this home built beautifully by award winning Harwood Homes and sited for sunshine and views to the far hills while concealing the residential spread below and the local cafe and shops. Children can attend nearby Taumata School. Walk or bike kilometres of attractive tracks that crisscross The Lakes and link other areas. For groceries and genuine retail simply pop down to Tauranga Crossing.
The Lakes and Pyes Pa where it is situated is one of Tauranga's most popular residential areas, well served by one of the largest shopping and entertainment malls in NZ and within easy access of Tauranga's CBD and other cities. Boundary indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.