117A Pillans Road, Otumoetai Here is everything you'll never needTweet
- 2 - Auction Guidelines Sothebys BOP.pdf
- 4 - REINZ 2014_BestPracticeGuideAuction.pdf
- 5 - REA Sale & purchase agreement guide. New.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration Form (2020) EDITABLE.pdf
- Final Auction Agreement - 117A Pillans Road.pdf
- LIM Report - 117A Pillans Road (compressed).pdf
- PIM 117a Pillans Road.pdf
- Record of Title - SA22C_997.pdf
Property DescriptionMeticulously cared for the past 16 years by the current owner, this private and spacious unit for ready for its next chapter. Set down a peaceful driveway, you'll only ever hear the soft sounds of birds in the trees. Inside you'll find spacious open plan living which includes the kitchen and dining areas. All three bedrooms can be accessed off the main living space, one of which can easily be transformed into an office filled with natural light (as currently used). The single car port offers shelter for your car and extra storage space. Being zoned for all the great schools Otumoetai has to offer and a quick stroll will get you to the harbours edge, this location is right on the money. Being so close to the CBD and all major arterial routes, day to day life could not be easier. Move in before the end of summer and enjoy as is or add some value and stamp your own mark, the choice is yours. Call Luke now for a private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Luke Nobilo
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Luke Nobilo brings to New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty drive and determination to create the best possible outcomes for his clients. He specialises in helping his clients move on with their lives.
After a career in professional golf, Luke understands that hard work and commitment is the essence of creating success. Having spent many years in the golf industry, more recently as the Golf instructor at the Mount Maunganui Golf Club, he has developed a skill set well suited for the real estate industry.
Luke prides himself on his professional yet calm and easy-going approach to life and more importantly, to his real estate transactions. Luke’s ability to quickly put people at ease and earn their respect is critical when it comes to ensuring that his clients get the best possible outcome and achieve their goals. His honest approach has enabled clients to form a solid level of trust – the underlying core of successful real estate.
Luke has created a large network of connections within the local community, and he continues to utilise this network to produce strong real estate results.
To Luke, Real Estate is not all about selling houses, it is about managing relationships and expectations. Its about helping people achieve a desired outcome. Any agent is an agent of change, Luke sees his role is helping people move from where they currently are to where they want to be.
Luke believes paramount in his business is listening to his clients and doing what he says he will.
“I bring a professional, hardworking yet easy going approach to real estate and treat people how I expect to be treated. I am a quick thinker and can deal with high-stress situations quickly and calmly”.
Planning is critical for Luke, both short term and long term. “Not knowing where you are headed makes it's hard to get there. I stay motivated by continually striving to produce the best outcome for clients”.
Luke lives with his fiancé Cherie and their two boys, in Mount Maunganui. He enjoys the outdoors lifestyle of the Bay of Plenty - playing golf and surfing when time allows is what keeps Luke energised.