11 Eleventh Avenue, Tauranga Executive Living on the WaterTweet
- 2 - Auction Guidelines Sothebys BOP.pdf
- 3 - Auction Bidding Registration Form - BOP.pdf
- 4 - REINZ 2014_BestPracticeGuideAuction.pdf
- 5 - REA Sale & purchase agreement guide. New.pdf
- Record of title.pdf
Property DescriptionSprawling in the sunshine on a coveted spot with a superb inner harbour panorama, this beautifully presented family home in landscaped grounds has been designed for families who love to entertain. Amidst an exclusive enclave of executive homes flanking Memorial Park in close proximity of the city centre and excellent leisure amenities, this prestigious residence enjoys literal fringe benefits in an idyllic location.
The foremost feature of the 219 sqm (approx.) home is the extensive living areas all paying homage to the views. A formal living room and neighbouring family/dining area both have easy flow to the large glass balustraded balcony. Where better to share the good life with friends and family than around the barbecue with your favourite sounds and chilled beverages? The smart stylish kitchen presents ample storage and food prep areas on engineered stone benchtops and is a social hub with sea views also. Downstairs a large rumpus room has doors to the terrace offering alternative al fresco entertaining. Here's where the teens can be relegated to hang with their friends leaving you to adult in peace upstairs. This area is also an ideal additional accommodation sharing the fully tiled bathroom with two double bedrooms. A generous and private master suite upstairs has cozy heat pump and practical built-in furniture and the second tiled bathroom a trendy space with frameless-glass wet shower.
For the fitness enthusiast, there's room to combine your home gym with the laundry and spa room, while the double garage with internal access has back up from oodles of storage, off street parking and a large extra-height carport for the boat or campervan. Within minutes you can saunter down to the water's edge and take the kids to the play area. Easy for weekday commuting in any direction and zoned for Tauranga Primary, Intermediate and both the Boys' and Girls' Colleges.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sally Francis
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Feel at ease with her relaxed approach but appreciate the enthusiasm and drive she has for amazing results. Sally’s natural ability to remain focused throughout the campaign as well as continuing to keep her vendors informed, ensure you are kept up to date throughout the process.
Sally does not conform to a one size fits all model when it comes to marketing and the properties that she sells - specializing in both residential and lifestyle properties. She is aware that every relationship she builds, provides her with a unique opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Her background in sales and high level of organization skills as a career driven mum, enables her to continue with confidence, empathy and enthusiasm.
Listing with Sally will just feel right - genuine, focused and ensuring you feel settled throughout the process.