147 Manuwai Drive, Matua It's Manuwai Drive Matua!Tweet
- 2 - Auction Guidelines Sothebys BOP.pdf
- 3 - Auction Bidding Registration Form - BOP.pdf
- 4 - REINZ 2014_BestPracticeGuideAuction.pdf
- 5 - REA Sale & purchase agreement guide. New.pdf
- APPROVED Auction Agreement - 147 Manuwai Drive (5).pdf
- LIM - 147 Manuwai Drive.pdf
- PIM 147 Manuwai Drive.pdf
- Record of Title - SA42D655.pdf
Property DescriptionA privileged position awaits you at the top end of Manuwai Drive. The large Matua family home has had an extensive and tasteful renovation on the inside and out five years ago. An ideal opportunity for growing families who wish to make the most of this wonderful location. Set on a freehold title and surrounded by other high quality homes. Astute buyers will know just how good this location is. Adjacent to the driveway is access down to the inner harbour with the home having three car garaging and off street parking for a boat and camper. There is loads of storage as well as a covered carport. The right set up for housing all those toys for enjoying everything this magical position has to offer. Opposite the entrance to the drive is a reserve where the family can enjoy some play time. The home offers four spacious bedrooms as well as two living areas. Great peace of mind knowing that there is separation for rest and relaxation. The kitchen and full scullery provide opportunities for entertaining with the main lounge and dining area facing straight out to the harbour. The upstairs balcony looks over the outdoor courtyard and out to the water attracting all the sun that is on offer. Good quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Call me now and see for yourself.
Auction Thursday 27 May 2021 at 1:00pm held at Level 1,51 The Strand, Tauranga (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Chris Pringle
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
With an international professional cricket career as a Black Cap in the nineties and a successful real estate career including over 15 years in Tauranga and Mount Maunganui, Chris Pringle brings drive, determination, competitiveness and a ‘do better’ mentality to Sotheby’s International Realty.
According to Chris, both real estate and professional sport require similar personality traits. To be able to muster self-belief, devise strategies, change tack, continuously upskill to succeed and to be able to operate under pressure are all traits required of both professions. Chris believes his interest in people, empathy for clients and listening to their needs has equated to premium results and positive, genuine experiences for his vendors and purchasers over the years.
Chris’s values align with New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty. The brand expectations and premium level of service make Chris a natural fit. He will bring many new benefits to his clients and the Tauranga market place. When not at work, Chris focuses on his family. With two very sport minded teenagers heading toward high-performance sports careers themselves, Chris is enjoying their continuous successes.