34 Black Barn Lane, Bethlehem Elegance and Charm in BethlehemTweet
- Auction Bidding Registration Form (2020) EDITABLE (1).pdf
- Auction Guidelines Sothebys BOP.pdf
- Auction Telephone Bidding Registration Form BOP.pdf
- Bidder Variation to Auction Terms.pdf
- In-House Complaints Form - BOP.pdf
- LIM Report - 34 Black Barn Lane.pdf
- Property Iinformation Memorandum - 34 Black Barn Lane.pdf
- REA Buying or Selling Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated down the end of the exclusive Black Barn Lane in Bethlehem is a character home that emanates charm and elegance.
With bespoke interior design, a country style kitchen, two living areas, four bedrooms and a sophisticated outdoor area with swimming pool this executive home is one of the hidden jewels in Tauranga.
It's classical and graceful style is complemented with modern conveniences of double glazing, butler's pantry, formal lounge with open fire, master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe.
A separate studio provides a work from home solution, a teenager's retreat or as originally designed an art studio.
Plush carpet, wooden flooring together with luxurious fabrics and wallpaper throughout the home will attract those seeking a timeless home full of character.
Formal, low maintenance gardens compliment the classical style of the home and deliver privacy to this well-appointed home in the heart of Bethlehem.
Only a minute's drive to the Bethlehem Town Centre, a stroll to Bethlehem Primary School this prime location is highly desirable.
Beautifully crafted with style and functionality this home exceeds the ordinary, providing an exceptional opportunity to enjoy location and style, without compromise.
Homes of this calibre are rare and require immediate attention, contact Sally Francis and her team to arrange an exclusive viewing.
Auction (unless sold prior) 1pm 4th November 2021 Level 1, 51 The Strand, Tauranga
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sally Francis
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Feel at ease with her relaxed approach but appreciate the enthusiasm and drive she has for amazing results. Sally’s natural ability to remain focused throughout the campaign as well as continuing to keep her vendors informed, ensure you are kept up to date throughout the process.
Sally does not conform to a one size fits all model when it comes to marketing and the properties that she sells - specializing in both residential and lifestyle properties. She is aware that every relationship she builds, provides her with a unique opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Her background in sales and high level of organization skills as a career driven mum, enables her to continue with confidence, empathy and enthusiasm.
Listing with Sally will just feel right - genuine, focused and ensuring you feel settled throughout the process.