12 Furlong Road, PapamoaTweet
- /Auction Documents/
- Auction Bidder Variation to Terms.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Auction Brought Forward - Buyer Guide.pdf
- Auction Buyer Guide NZSIR_BOP_Auction Brought Forward.pdf
- Auction Guidelines for NZSIR BOP Auctions.pdf
- Auction Online Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Auction Telephone Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- /General /
- Buyer Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- In-House Complaints Form - BOP.pdf
- REA Buying or Selling Guide.pdf
- /Property Documents /
- APPROVED Auction Agreement - 12 Furlong Road.pdf
- Floor Plan.pdf
- LIM Report - 12 Furlong Road.pdf
Property DescriptionNestled in a peaceful neighbourhood, this exquisite brick and tile 3-bedroom haven on a generous 398m2 section is a true gem waiting for you to call it home. Built-in 2019, this modern residence not only meets but exceeds the expectations of the modern homeowner. This eco-friendly abode takes sustainable living to the next level. Powered by solar energy for both home and hot water, with the added convenience of a high-speed EV charger, elevating the home when compared to those around it. Enjoy peace and quiet with soundproofing throughout the home, allowing you to unwind without any disturbances. Smart lights and an outdoor sound system further enhance the ambiance, creating the perfect setting for relaxation or entertaining guests. Outside you have a low-maintenance garden, a canvas for your creativity, or a haven for a green thumb. With ample space for the kids to play, or for you to indulge in your passion for gardening, the possibilities are endless. Convenience is at your doorstep, with proximity to great walking trails, daycares, and schools for the little ones. Easy access to transport links connects you to beaches, mountains, and bustling shopping precincts, making every outing a breeze. Immerse yourself in the comfort and luxury of this thoughtfully designed home, where every detail has been meticulously considered. Don't miss the opportunity to make this haven your own ### a place where modern living meets natural beauty. With all the added features, this home stands out from the crowd and will certainly be popular. Contact us today to experience the exceptional a home that redefines modern living and stands out as a beacon of distinction in your dream neighbourhood! AUCTION : Thursday 29th February 2024, Level 1, 51 The Strand, Tauranga (unless sold prior) Property files: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/NTTG00992
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact James Mooney
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
James Mooney is an award-winning, professional, full-time, real estate sales associate based in Papamoa Beach which is located in the Bay of Plenty on the East Coast of the North Island of New Zealand. Together with New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty, he has a formidable and growing track record of success for clients in the area. Prior to real estate, James owned a successful physiotherapy business that had a strong following across the wider Papamoa and Mt Maunganui communities. James admits that owning your own business instills in you the value of hard work, accountability, and the importance of looking after people, traits that have transferred well into the real estate sector.
On a personal level, he is a strong and committed family man who loves the area he lives in, the multitude of recreational opportunities it offers, and the people that make up such a fantastic coastal community. He believes that selling homes is about community building, so you’ll never get any “hard sell” from him. He was awarded emerging talent in 2020 and rookie of the year in 2021 for his former Real Estate Company before making the move to New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty to ensure that his clients had the best reach available when marketing and selling their homes. Being part of the largest luxury real estate company in the world, he is in a unique position to offer a truly seamless local-to-global marketing approach from strategy to execution.
If you’d like more information about buying or selling or are interested to find out what your property is worth, James encourages you to pick up the phone. He’s happy to take your call. If you get a voice message it just means he’s with a fellow resident (or future resident!), leave a message and he will get back to you.