Stefanie Way, Omokoroa Boutique Subdivision in Peninsula ParadiseTweet
- 223 & 224 Certificates.pdf
- 3962-SUNSET SHELL-BENCHMARK copy.pdf
- 3962-SUNSET SHELL-EW-02-[A] copy.pdf
- 3962-SUNSET SHELL-SS-ASBUILT.pdf
- 3962-SUNSET SHELL-SW-ASBUILT.pdf
- 3962-SUNSET SHELL-WS-ASBUILT-01-[A]-Layout.pdf
- 90888 - Inspection - Site Notice - 2019-07-24.pdf
- LT 520060 APPROVED TITLE PLAN.pdf
- Title - 10 Stefanie Way.pdf
- Title - 12 Stefanie Way.pdf
- Title - 2 Stefanie Way.pdf
- Title - 3 Stevie Lane.pdf
- Title - 4 Stevie Lane.pdf
- Title - 5 Stevie Lane.pdf
- Title - 6 Stefanie Way.pdf
- Title - 7 Stevie Lane.pdf
- Title - 8 Stefanie Way.pdf
Property DescriptionThe developer has taken much care, thought and foresight into the planning and execution of this unique subdivision. The result is inviting and harmonious, attractively planted for future enjoyment, accessed by private road, protected from winds and drenched in sun. Most sections allow for a build that can provide an outlook and privacy, while remaining part of a small, friendly, upmarket community.
The neighbouring reserve with pond creates a wonderful backdrop to the subdivision with many of the sections having views and outlooks to it and some being directly above it. The reserve is a haven for local birdlife and nature. Some sections can also provide harbour/sea views.
The location is superb being in walking distance to the retail hub and services of this growing peninsula community, with walkways to reserves, the golf course, tennis club, sports ground and playground on the doorstep. While the beach and boat ramp are just a few minutes drive away.
Escape the rat race and come and enjoy the lifestyle in this friendly, thriving community just north of Tauranga, BOP.
All sections are flat and retained with titles issued. Some working plans for suitable homes are available.
Section range from 495 to 600 m and are priced between $322,000 to $418,000.
Promotional offer - up to $3,500 of landscape design and planting free of charge with each section purchase.