1 Tribute Loop, Takanini Quality & Low CareTweet
- /Buyers Guide /
- Anti Money Laundering - New Requirements.pdf
- /Sale & Purchase Agreement /
- RWEG72 OIA Purchaser Acknowledgement Form V2.3, 01.12.21.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement 1 Tribute Loop Takanini.pdf
- /Title /
- Title with Header.pdf
Property DescriptionQuick! Our motivated vendors are ready to let you reap the benefits of living in this wonderful standalone three-bedroom home - but you will have to move fast!
With fantastic features, it will appeal across the board and top people's wish lists!
Well-connected modern kitchen, dining & twin lounges with opportunities for casual dining at the breakfast bar or more formal meals in the dedicated dining area. Two bright, spacious bedrooms are located upstairs and share a bathroom, while a third bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor are perfect as a parents' retreat or dedicated guest accommodation.
Two entrances let friends pop in at the front as they pass by, while there's a convenient entryway by the garage at the back. Fully-fenced decking at the rear is a great spot to soak up the evening sun, while the low-care front patio and garden are ideal for entertaining.
Located in a Takanini Central subdivision that is gaining in popularity with families and professionals alike, this freehold home has the balance of a 10-year Master Build Guarantee until 2026.
Getting out and about into Auckland CBD is easy, with the train station and links to Britomart just 1km away, as well as the motorway on-ramps. Manukau Westfield and its abundant shopping and entertainment options is just ten minutes away, while Takanini's vibrant shopping area has every amenity. It is walking distance to Takanini School and also in zone for Alfriston College.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply’
By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.