36 London Street, Lyttelton High Profile Commercial PositionTweet
- /District Plan Property Search/
- District Plan Property Search.pdf
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- /Rates & Valuations/
- Rates and valuation search.pdf
- 36 London St Title CB42C_720.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvette Wright
Prier Manson Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Yvette brings to Ray White a wealth of knowledge and vast experiences. With over 20 years of Real Estate experience both here in NZ and in Australia, her phenomenal results have provided Yvette with the expertise and confidence within all facets of the Real Estate Industry.
But most of all you’ll love her enthusiasm for your property, it’s contagious as she highlights its best features to find the right buyer and negotiate the best price for you. Her excellent communication skills ensure transparency and you are always fully informed on the progress of your sale.
With a genuine love of people, ability to empathise and impeccable communication skills, Yvette attributes her success to a genuine passion for real estate combined with a never-give-up attitude that is both realistic and optimistic. Her inherent confidence and genuine warmth ensures positive outcomes for her clients every time.
“My reputation is paramount and, combined with strong negotiating skills, my ultimate goal is to achieve the maximum sale price with the minimum of disruption to my clients' busy lives. I am passionate about what I do, and it shows in my work.”