150 High Street Oxford Dalgety’s Run, A 1910 Vintage……Tweet
- EQC informattion.pdf
- Flood Map with legend.pdf
- Info- CWM, hazards, school zones.pdf
- Info- EQC.pdf
- Info- consents, transports and other.pdf
- Info- details, titles and address.pdf
- Info- land zoning, district plan.pdf
- Solid Fuel Burners.pdf
- Unconsented Shed Information.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Annie Smith
Licensee REAA 2008
Annie has a passion for people and real estate, a passion that ensures she gives 110% to all her clients. Annie has a substantial reputation within the Oxford and Darfield communities of getting great real estate results. She loves what she does....and she is great at it.