Unit 1-4, 30 Otaki Street Outstanding on OtakiTweet
- 30 Otaki Street - Specs.pdf
- 30 Otaki Street, Sales & Purchase.pdf
- Otaki Street (Units 1-4) Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Purchasers Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- RC215567 STAMPED APPROVED PLANS.PDF
- REA Guide.pdf
- Title - 30 Otaki St.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Hannah Calder
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Hannah came from a background in sales and management which put her in good stead for the early days of her real estate career. A Canterbury girl, growing up on a farm in Selwyn and attending secondary school and further studies in Christchurch, Hannah knows Canterbury like the back of her hand. She is familiar with the ever-changing market, working with clients right across the city.
A people person, Hannah enjoys getting to know your specific property goals so she can utilise her skills to create solutions for any scenario you might bring to the table. Hannah’s clients often comment on her outstanding communication, easy-care nature and strong negotiation skills.
Hannah understands the importance of customer service and always goes the extra mile, she can adapt quickly to any situation and recognises each clients’ needs are unique. She holds herself to very high standards and is committed to delivering over and above expectations.
You can feel confident you’re in good hands with Hannah’s genuine, sincere, yet unrelenting approach to Real Estate. These qualities combined with an ambitious mind set will be the key to her ongoing success.
Working as a team, Hannah and Johanna offer strong communication skills and reliability so you can rest assured they always have your best interests at hand. Proving to many that age is not a barrier, their clients praise their fresh approach to an aged industry.