2/33 Golf Road, Mount Maunganui Vendor has purchased - be quick!Tweet
- Certificate of Title.pdf
- Draft Auction Agreement.pdf
- LIM Report - Flat 2, 33 Golf Road.pdf
- Memorandum of Lease.pdf
Property DescriptionAfter being lovingly loved for 24 years, the market is currently being gifted with this golden opportunity - definitely location, location, location right here. My Vendor has just loved living in this convenient, private, secure, two bedroom unit so close to facilities, amenities, the beach and of course our beautifully majestic and sacred Mt.Mauao, affectionately known as 'The Mount'.
Couples, retirees, investors, first home buyers, even a holiday pad, the options are abundant and there's still potential to further add value. With a tasteful, practical layout, this property is thoughtfully positioned to capture the sun throughout. Separate bathroom, toilet and shower, all refurbished just two years ago.
An easy care, low maintenance outdoor living area, nice and private for entertaining with family and friends. You need not wonder any longer what it might be like to live in this thriving coveted area, here's your chance. Vendors have purchased, be quick, don't let this golden opportunity become someone else's next 24 year investment gem!
It would be my absolute pleasure to introduce you to this little nugget! Come and invest in this location, this is hot, hot, hot property. Stay forever or lock and leave and come and go as you want.
Oh and did i say? This property must be sold - the current owner is already on the move, the boxes are stacking up in the garage as we speak.
Auction on 28 August, 2019 at 1:00pm held at Tremains, Tauranga (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.