1203/17 Amersham Way, Manukau 1203/17 Amersham Way - Investment OpportunityTweet
- 1203-17 Amersham Way TITLE.pdf
- 1203-17 Amersham Way LTMP (renewal 31.8.2015).pdf
- 1203-17 Amersham Way PRE CONTRACT DISCLOSURE STATEMENT.pdf
- 1203-17 Amersham Way SALE & PURCHASE AGREEMENT.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis two bedroom apartment is centrally located in the heart of Manukau City. In a safe and secure environment positioned on the 12th level, east facing to enjoy the morning sun. Accompanied with two underfloor basement car parks with secure lift access to your floor. You are spoiled for choice with restaurants, cafes and entertainment, taking a stroll over to Westfield Shopping Mall. This fantastic location provides easy access to the motorway, train station and is close to Manukau Institute of Technology and Auckland University of Technology, plus the popular Hayman Park. Live in or lease to Proximity property management with the offer of an attractive monthly fixed income.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.